- NEW PAPER: From synergies to trade-offs in food security and biodiversity conservation
- Empathy: The cutting edge of sustainability science?
- Paper recommendation: Local food sovereignty for global food security
- More on the importance of empathy & reciprocity for scientists who want to have real impact
- Is the movie Food Evolution propaganda? Yes. But wait, there’s more.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Some day my prince or princess will come
Repost from LSE Politics & Policy: How proximity and trust are key factors in getting research to feed into policymaking
A post that reiterates, to me, deep flaws in how academics (both formally and informally) think about impact, “evidence-based” policy, and change. (See the work of University of Stirling’s Paul Cairney and his “1000 word” summaries of key policy theories for … Continue reading