- Treating unsustainability: learning from addiction
- Guest Post by Doug Gurian-Sherman: “‘Food Evolution’ Documentary Supports GMOs, but Not Science, Part 2”
- The World Economic Forum and the return of growth fairy tale
- Energy, complexity and…direct democracy?
- NEW PAPER: From synergies to trade-offs in food security and biodiversity conservation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Open Letters
Last month, I was one of the signers of an open letter about the movie Food Evolution, and how it was not an adequate representation of the debates around GM (Genetically-Modified) crops. And boy has that letter provoked a reaction! A … Continue reading