- More on the importance of empathy & reciprocity for scientists who want to have real impact
- Is the movie Food Evolution propaganda? Yes. But wait, there’s more.
- Red Earth, brought to you by #BTEHbook Friday
- Land reform FTW: #BTEHbook Friday, more good sh#t from the cutting room floor
- #BTEHbook Friday: Frances Moore Lappé’s piece on Belo Horizonte: “The city that ended hunger”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Open Letters
Last month, I was one of the signers of an open letter about the movie Food Evolution, and how it was not an adequate representation of the debates around GM (Genetically-Modified) crops. And boy has that letter provoked a reaction! A … Continue reading