- Empathy: The cutting edge of sustainability science?
- Paper recommendation: Local food sovereignty for global food security
- More on the importance of empathy & reciprocity for scientists who want to have real impact
- Is the movie Food Evolution propaganda? Yes. But wait, there’s more.
- Red Earth, brought to you by #BTEHbook Friday
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: John Vandermeer
Because I care, here is a Friday #BTEHbook update on my forthcoming book, Beginning to End Hunger, despite the fact that I’m technically still on holiday this week! (For new readers, #BTEHbook presents the story of Belo Horizonte, home to … Continue reading
My previous post talked a bit about issues in advocacy in science. Besides the resources I offered there (including an excellent piece by Nelson & Vucetich), this recently came out summarizing a symposium I co-organized for the 2011 Ecological Society … Continue reading