Jude’s project, currently titled “Urban Food Farming”, focuses on the needs, goals, and perceptions of urban farmers with regards to social and environmental factors (particularly soil and soil quality), and how and what information is disseminated to urban farmers.
- How to make “good policy” from “good science”? An agroeco-infodump with Steven Rosenzweig
- A (hopefully lasting) return to original content: Big update – The Book is Done!
- Critiquing the ‘Double food production’ narrative
- New paper: A fresh perspective on food and biodiversity
- Boundary contestation in global food governance: Reflections from CFS43
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets