Jude’s project, currently titled “Urban Food Farming”, focuses on the needs, goals, and perceptions of urban farmers with regards to social and environmental factors (particularly soil and soil quality), and how and what information is disseminated to urban farmers.
- Treating unsustainability: learning from addiction
- Guest Post by Doug Gurian-Sherman: “‘Food Evolution’ Documentary Supports GMOs, but Not Science, Part 2”
- The World Economic Forum and the return of growth fairy tale
- Energy, complexity and…direct democracy?
- NEW PAPER: From synergies to trade-offs in food security and biodiversity conservation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets