Jude’s project, currently titled “Urban Food Farming”, focuses on the needs, goals, and perceptions of urban farmers with regards to social and environmental factors (particularly soil and soil quality), and how and what information is disseminated to urban farmers.
- A tribute to Jan Douwe van der Ploeg – The walking teacher
- Local Public Policies for Food Sovereignty – A recap of the International Seminar in Donostia, Spain
- Are equity and accountability a likely outcome when foxes and chickens share the same coop?
- To tackle the post-truth world, science must reform itself
- Governing food systems in a multi-stakeholder era, an example from Brazil
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets