Jude’s project, currently titled “Urban Food Farming”, focuses on the needs, goals, and perceptions of urban farmers with regards to social and environmental factors (particularly soil and soil quality), and how and what information is disseminated to urban farmers.
- More on the importance of empathy & reciprocity for scientists who want to have real impact
- Is the movie Food Evolution propaganda? Yes. But wait, there’s more.
- Red Earth, brought to you by #BTEHbook Friday
- Land reform FTW: #BTEHbook Friday, more good sh#t from the cutting room floor
- #BTEHbook Friday: Frances Moore Lappé’s piece on Belo Horizonte: “The city that ended hunger”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets