Jude’s project, currently titled “Urban Food Farming”, focuses on the needs, goals, and perceptions of urban farmers with regards to social and environmental factors (particularly soil and soil quality), and how and what information is disseminated to urban farmers.
- NEW PAPER: From synergies to trade-offs in food security and biodiversity conservation
- Empathy: The cutting edge of sustainability science?
- Paper recommendation: Local food sovereignty for global food security
- More on the importance of empathy & reciprocity for scientists who want to have real impact
- Is the movie Food Evolution propaganda? Yes. But wait, there’s more.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets