Janel is a current graduate student conducting research in the wine grape region of the Russian River water shed of Northern California. She is currently examining the adaptability of social-ecological coupling at the interface of nitrogen managment.
- More on the importance of empathy & reciprocity for scientists who want to have real impact
- Is the movie Food Evolution propaganda? Yes. But wait, there’s more.
- Red Earth, brought to you by #BTEHbook Friday
- Land reform FTW: #BTEHbook Friday, more good sh#t from the cutting room floor
- #BTEHbook Friday: Frances Moore Lappé’s piece on Belo Horizonte: “The city that ended hunger”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets