Janel is a current graduate student conducting research in the wine grape region of the Russian River water shed of Northern California. She is currently examining the adaptability of social-ecological coupling at the interface of nitrogen managment.
- How to make “good policy” from “good science”? An agroeco-infodump with Steven Rosenzweig
- A (hopefully lasting) return to original content: Big update – The Book is Done!
- Critiquing the ‘Double food production’ narrative
- New paper: A fresh perspective on food and biodiversity
- Boundary contestation in global food governance: Reflections from CFS43
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets