Janel is a current graduate student conducting research in the wine grape region of the Russian River water shed of Northern California. She is currently examining the adaptability of social-ecological coupling at the interface of nitrogen managment.
- NEW PAPER: From synergies to trade-offs in food security and biodiversity conservation
- Empathy: The cutting edge of sustainability science?
- Paper recommendation: Local food sovereignty for global food security
- More on the importance of empathy & reciprocity for scientists who want to have real impact
- Is the movie Food Evolution propaganda? Yes. But wait, there’s more.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets