Janel is a current graduate student conducting research in the wine grape region of the Russian River water shed of Northern California. She is currently examining the adaptability of social-ecological coupling at the interface of nitrogen managment.
- A tribute to Jan Douwe van der Ploeg – The walking teacher
- Local Public Policies for Food Sovereignty – A recap of the International Seminar in Donostia, Spain
- Are equity and accountability a likely outcome when foxes and chickens share the same coop?
- To tackle the post-truth world, science must reform itself
- Governing food systems in a multi-stakeholder era, an example from Brazil
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets