The Greenhorns, “a non-traditional grassroots non-profit organization made up of young farmers and a diversity of collaborators” has a great update on their latest activities. Their mission “is to recruit, promote and support the new generation of young farmers.”
- Treating unsustainability: learning from addiction
- Guest Post by Doug Gurian-Sherman: “‘Food Evolution’ Documentary Supports GMOs, but Not Science, Part 2”
- The World Economic Forum and the return of growth fairy tale
- Energy, complexity and…direct democracy?
- NEW PAPER: From synergies to trade-offs in food security and biodiversity conservation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets