The Greenhorns, “a non-traditional grassroots non-profit organization made up of young farmers and a diversity of collaborators” has a great update on their latest activities. Their mission “is to recruit, promote and support the new generation of young farmers.”
- Empathy: The cutting edge of sustainability science?
- Paper recommendation: Local food sovereignty for global food security
- More on the importance of empathy & reciprocity for scientists who want to have real impact
- Is the movie Food Evolution propaganda? Yes. But wait, there’s more.
- Red Earth, brought to you by #BTEHbook Friday
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets