Saw a good presentation today by DISsertations initiative for the advancement of Climate Change ReSearch (DISCCRS)’s Sue Weiler. DISCCRS (pronounced “Discourse” I think) has some great links at their page for professional skills graduate students (and even junior faculty) aren’t often taught, from teaching to getting grants to communication to interdisciplinary research and more. Well worth the time-suck the page represents 🙂 I highly encourage you to check it out.
- Treating unsustainability: learning from addiction
- Guest Post by Doug Gurian-Sherman: “‘Food Evolution’ Documentary Supports GMOs, but Not Science, Part 2”
- The World Economic Forum and the return of growth fairy tale
- Energy, complexity and…direct democracy?
- NEW PAPER: From synergies to trade-offs in food security and biodiversity conservation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets