A rare “ecology nerdery” post, but Dynamic Ecology is Very Good Blog, and this is a Very Good Reading List (much of which, I have to admit, I’ve not yet read!) The subjects and examples of sound science are, however, extremely worthy of attention (imho).
- Treating unsustainability: learning from addiction
- Guest Post by Doug Gurian-Sherman: “‘Food Evolution’ Documentary Supports GMOs, but Not Science, Part 2”
- The World Economic Forum and the return of growth fairy tale
- Energy, complexity and…direct democracy?
- NEW PAPER: From synergies to trade-offs in food security and biodiversity conservation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets