Go here and read Joan Strassmann’s blog now. From How to write a successful NSF proposal to Strategies for a successful academic career to Teaching advice to Being a Woman in Academia, or In St. Louis, and more, Prof. Strassmann‘s blog is accessible, useful, and edifying. I know I’ll be frequenting it from now on. So why not stop by and read some excellent advice from a leading evolutionary biologist, mother, and Washington University in St. Louis professor?
- Empathy: The cutting edge of sustainability science?
- Paper recommendation: Local food sovereignty for global food security
- More on the importance of empathy & reciprocity for scientists who want to have real impact
- Is the movie Food Evolution propaganda? Yes. But wait, there’s more.
- Red Earth, brought to you by #BTEHbook Friday
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets