Go here and read Joan Strassmann’s blog now. From How to write a successful NSF proposal to Strategies for a successful academic career to Teaching advice to Being a Woman in Academia, or In St. Louis, and more, Prof. Strassmann‘s blog is accessible, useful, and edifying. I know I’ll be frequenting it from now on. So why not stop by and read some excellent advice from a leading evolutionary biologist, mother, and Washington University in St. Louis professor?
- Treating unsustainability: learning from addiction
- Guest Post by Doug Gurian-Sherman: “‘Food Evolution’ Documentary Supports GMOs, but Not Science, Part 2”
- The World Economic Forum and the return of growth fairy tale
- Energy, complexity and…direct democracy?
- NEW PAPER: From synergies to trade-offs in food security and biodiversity conservation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets